1 in 5 people in Hickory County face days with no food or are unsure where their next meal will come from. 

You can make a difference for the residents of Hickory County who face hunger, including children, the elderly, single moms, disabled and the working poor. 

What Is The Difference
Between USDA Food And
Pantry Items?

USDA Food is food products distributed by the Department of Agriculture to eligible Food Pantries.  By Federal law, consumers may receive USDA Food once in a calendar month.

Pantry items are food and other household items donated by individuals and groups or purchased by HCCARES with contributions from the community. Consumers may come to the pantry twice a month to receive pantry items. 

All household members must be residents of hickory county, Missouri.

All household members must receive some sort of public assistance or have a combined monthly gross income that does not exceed the posted guidelines. 
Application to receive groceries

Application Forms To Be Downloaded, Printed, Filled Out And Brought To Pantry. 



Application to receive groceries

Application Forms To Be Downloaded, Printed, Filled Out And Brought To Pantry. 


USDA Non-Discrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, 
color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the  USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form , (AD-3027) found online at:  How to File a Complaint , and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or 
(3) email:  [email protected] .
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.